Since we opened we have hired two more employees, gotten our truck menu stolen (yes... you read correctly!), witnessed a woman get arrested at our Courthouse stop, made friends with all the guys at Restaurant Depot, and the cherry on top so far has been getting told that women are subordinate by the DC health inspector... ha!
We are enjoying seeing regulars visit our truck and meeting new people! You guys are truly amazing! We are so humbled with the crowds that have made their way to our truck.
- We have frequent buyer cards on the truck now so make sure to come by and grab yours!
- We also have a new vegetarian option: the dominó arepa -- black beans + shredded white cheese! A favorite in Venezuela, and I suspect it will be a hit here, as well! Come try it!
- You asked, we got it! We now have Malta Polar on our truck!
- We have DC permits as of last Wednesday! We will be parking at Union Station every Monday in June, State Department every Wednesday in June, and at L'Enfant plaza every Friday in June!
- Starting Thursday we will have a rotating empanada menu -- we will have one type of empanada on the truck every day!
Here goes our schedule! Lunch service is roughly from 11-2pm.
Monday: Rosslyn (N Lynn Street)
Tuesday: Courthouse (Wilson Blvd - by the metro)
Thursday: Ballston (N Stuart Street - by the metro)
Friday: Trip For Freedom (DC) -- Location TBD
Have a great Sunday... make sure to enjoy this weather!